Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day's Dawning



The sun comes up
Some great it yawning

Coffee in cup
As the day is dawning
It's a

brand

new

day.

Some are that way.





In the dawning light
Between the murkiness

And the daylight
None are their perkiest
But they

find

a

way.

I guess they may.





And in it flows
Sunlight though the curtains

Of all man knows
Only this is certain

On
marches
time.

The
chocks
still
chime.

It's
Almost a

CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-IIIIIIIIII-EMMMMM




They need to make a dime...






And all the people who
Work the night shift

Return to bed
To rest their head

And all the people who
Work the dayshift

Prepare
for
a

New day...




New day...




NEW DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY




*Gutiar solo*

(Funny I wrote this originally as light jazz and it became rock somehow. I guess cause I started in a light jazz 6:00 am and moved to a power rock 8:00 am... not that it matters because I am going to sleep now :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment