Tuesday, February 2, 2010

QUACK! POKE!

Let's make one thing clear. Being terminally angry doesn't make you cool, or witty, or a better person. People like that aren't popular in real life, so I don't see why they should be popular on the internet. Yet almost every "cool" internet person is like that. They only express hate and anger at everyone else. Also being a troll likewise doesn't make you cool, or witty, then anyone else. It just makes you an ass. Somehow I think the internet fails to realize this. I am not saying n00bs and idiots should be let to multiply and fester, but come on.

Actually I think the root of the problem is people seem to naturally me elitist jerks who naturally tend to segregate themselves into little groups and declare war on everyone else. Why? Because they desperately want some form of control. Some reason to exist. Crap like that.

And stop making fun of my spelling damn you! I have spelling dyslexia (bullshit excuse)!

No comments:

Post a Comment